August 15, 2004
"The Village"
Went to watch it just now. By myself. Cos my darling didn't seem interested anymore, which is a big change from last Sunday night. And of course, her colleague bought a movie ticket for her when she in fact planned to go home and sleep.
And, she's supposed to come join me at Sentosa today. But, she went to some christian show at suntec, (no) courtesy of her colleagues. So, she will miss all the aching I will experience when I wake up later.
Hey, dar, if you happen to read this, tell your colleagues hands off you! I'm getting jealous ok! no kidding man.
Oh, the movie. I liked it. It was not as good as I hoped it would be. But, I liked the idea. And I liked Sigourney Weaver. Just that the plot's a bit thin, under-developed. And I feel some characters were like, u know, under-developed too. pretty shallow in that account. Still, as a thriller, it succeeded tremendously. I was holding on to my bag from the first third to end of the show, and I jumped up 3 times - didn't even jump up that many times during Sixth Sense, though Sixth Sense definitely had a better twist n 'thicker' plot than this.
p.s. Food court at Cineleisure is open. Sucks big time. A true disappointment. It's shrunk in size. And they left out all the hollywood stars name n pictures so that now it looks like all other food courts and it's soooo damn boring. And Cafe Cartel is opening a branch there soon. And it's like.. sigh... Thank Goodness there's the new coffee club in front of california fitness to make up for it. and it's 24 hours! means, antidote for my mood swings 24 hours. nice.
Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 02:20